Our treats are 100% raw, and therefore retain the beneficial nutrients that cooked and heavily processed treats do not offer. Feeding your pets a raw diet has many benefits including:
- shinier coats
- healthier skin
- cleaner teeth
- fresher breath
- higher energy levels
- reduced stools
- happier and healthier weight
- stronger immune system
- regulates digestive system
- lower vet bills
What you need to know:
- If you’ve never fed any raw treat or food then it’s important to slowly introduce to your pet, to avoid upset stomach.
- Feed 1 small morsel each day, for the first 2-3 days. If no digestive issues are present, slowly add a couple more morsels for reward and training.
- Not for human consumption.
- As with any raw meat product, please thoroughly wash your hands, food dishes, utensils, counter-tops or other related areas after handling.
- Keep product away from children.
- Always supervise the feeding & handling of treats.
- If product is ingested, contact your Physician immediately.
Ready to Make the Switch?
Whether you’re currently a raw feeder, a newbie to raw feeding, or still deciding if you’re ready to make the switch, the raw diet is a lifestyle change, both for you and your companion. This isn’t just a “fad” diet, this is the ancestral diet of carnivores, and the most natural and healthy diet you can provide for your companion.
Unfortunately, the majority of conventional veterinary medicine is not fully educated on a natural diet for carnivores, specifically raw. So people even considering the switch to raw may be hesitant after they hear all the risks of raw, because let’s face it, we trust our vets and what they say is gold…right? The fear factor of salmonella, and listeria, and E.coli is one of the main reasons people refuse to make the switch. But guess what….healthy carnivores have healthy and strong immune systems which mean they are not affected by these bacteria the same way humans are. And then there is the whole, “it’s not safe for humans to be exposed to that” argument. Seems that argument is pretty much null and void, because we buy raw meat from the supermarket every day. If we can properly and safely handle this meat, then handling raw meat for companion animals should be no different. The sad and alarming truth is that there are more recalls and animals dying of kibble or heavily processed diets than raw diets, every year.
For those who have never even heard of the raw diet, the best way to understand it is with a comparison everyone can relate to. As humans, we always hear the saying “you are what you eat.” Well, this saying also applies 100% to the diet of our animals. So would you rather feed them artificial and processed foods, that will make them overweight, cause diabetes, cancer and other preventative health disorders….or a natural diet filled with fruits, vegetables, lean meats and healthy fats that will make them feel great every day?
If you’re ready to make the switch, we are here to help support you during the transition to making your companion happier and healthier, one raw bite at a time!!!